Wednesday 27 March 2013

Open Sketch 27 Mar

Today had an interesting session at the open sketch. We had model Danlin for the day, who had beautiful body poses. I tried seeing her gesture and translate into animal characters that exist in my memory. This is really good exercise, especially for character animation.

^This is much influenced by croods
^Then I tried to play with leopard, thinking of Tailung from Kunfu Panda
^This is greatly influenced by Kungfu Panda, Po!
^Mixture of Po and the Hippo from fantasia
^For the top left drawing, I was thinking of Tarzan
^She was lying down, but i gave her long limbs and squeezed her into the format of my sketchbook
^You can see the original pose from the previous drawing, I then translate them into favourite animals.










No comments:

Post a Comment